Saturday, January 1, 2011

PROGRESS


Look! I've cut out the pattern pieces of the nightgown and it's time to sew, except I'm starving and the sewing machines are blocked by stuff. I'm going to see if there is a newspaper outside and have a little couscous. I also unpacked my suitcase which isn't saying too much in the overall scheme of needed unpacking around here. Still it's better than nothing. And I'm playing Scrabble. Claudia and Marie are playing and they're tough but I'm holding my own. I've won 70 games so far, on my way to 100. My poor little brain!

When downstairs I'm going to find the two books I finished on vacation and review those, too. That's the one thing about blogging....since the freshest material is at the top, you've got to start at the bottom to be chronological. I'm not going to think about that though, because if I've already written those reviews, then you've already read them.

No comments: