Sunday, January 23, 2011

THE PLAN

Ok, so here's the plan: I'll sew every day in January, and try to get some stuff selling too. There's a little more than a week left, and I've missed two days, so I'll also sew on February 1st and 2nd. I did straighten up and clear out the entire kitchen on Friday, so I'll tweak it a bit, and post those before and after pics later today. Today I'm going to play my Scrabble games for a few minutes here, then get to work on the Dining Room. The whole thing, not only the table. The goal is for Peter and I to complete all of our thank you notes. TODAY. Then in February, I'll sell and sell and get to my upstairs office sewing room and guest room which are filled with the detrius of the sewing every day thing. Since there never seems to be a place to put things away, they don't get put away. Now that so much fabric is out of the closet in the guest room, there might be some room to actually make it work better going forward.

Yesterday, I sewed the red white and blue fleece throw that was a gift for Linda's au pair who became a U.S. Citizen. We had a great time at her party, and she was glowing. I hope she likes the throw! I added white satin finish blanket binding around the edges to fancy it up a bit. It will keep her nice and warm during cold Chicago winters. I like a little red white and blue in January!

No comments: