Saturday, January 2, 2010

FACEBOOK

I just made a Facebook page I think. Peter was helping me for about 3 minutes until his friend came over, then I was on my own. I will try to not let this turn into a rant, but the little circle is still going around trying to confirm being a friend of my friend Sue in Australia. So I guess that's not happening. Peter left me with the browse so that I could put a picture on my page which I did. But now I can't find the list of friend requests that he showed me. He told me the other day that Facebook only has two pages, and that they scroll forever like my blog page. He said you have "home" and your "wall". With all that I write here, I can't think of one thing to put on the Facebook page. OK, I'm going back to it, but might have to put it off until later. I'll go make a necklace or apply to the school district. Then two of my three tasks for the year and the day will be complete!

1 comment:

Sue Duff said...

Just dont get too bogged down in the whole facebook thing Dianne. As long as you keep in touch a couple of times a year and post some photos for us to see, then I'm happy. Just think we might have lost touch cos thats what happens sometimes when ur busy with work, family and 000's km' apart!