Thursday, January 31, 2008

QUITTING SHOPPING - DAY 31 - LAST DAY!

I went one whole month without shopping or buying one thing! Who knows what will happen tomorrow??? I'm going to a morning Tea Party for Spatulatta www.spatulatta.com, and there just happens to be a little Condo sale nearby. You never know what you'll find at a condo sale. My theory is that Condo sales have the best things because the people already down-sized from a larger space, and what they took to the condo was the best stuff. So we'll see. There just happens to be a major snow even happening outside now and tonight.

Tonight is action packed with TV. Two new hours of LOST and two hours of Celebrity Apprentice. And of course, In Treatment, the new HBO show. Add that to my line up of What's My Line, Craft Shows and the 60 Minutes I fell asleep during on Sunday, and there's a lot to do TV-wise.

I'm almost finished with the Living Room Curtain Tie-Backs. They are coming along beautifully. I have three more pages to complete on the Yearbook. They aren't due until March, but I am planning on completing two of them in the next couple of days.
Then...there won't be much hanging over my head as obligations, and my plan is to be creative all the time.

I've got to find a new topic for this blog. It has such a great name; I've really got to live up to it.

I've just had an idea! How about in February, A Project A Day. This is where I have to create something new every day. Preferably something sewn. I have a lot of sewing projects. And each day I'll post a photo of my accomplishment. I'm warning you, some days it may be a completed Sudoku. But we'll see. I'm as inspired about this new idea as I was about the Quitting Shopping on January 1st.

No comments: