Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BOTTLE SHOCK

Bottle Shock - What a great name for a movie. My review is to recommend that you see it right away. And if you like California wines, then see it even sooner! It takes place in 1975, it's a true story, it's charming and real, the actors are watchable, and the scenery and music are great.

We're starting to get some good weather this week, so I've been on a couple of nice walks. I think I'll take my camera along from now on, and record early spring this year.

Today I did a major job of clearing off my kitchen desk. I completed tasks that had been hanging over my head since January! This feels so good I can't tell you. I hope that I can purge a lot of paper in the next few days or weeks. A clean desk. Ahhhhh.
I'd like to go into the summer with long unplanned days stretched out before me.


No comments: