Sunday, March 14, 2010

UP

Up - Yesterday was a rainy day, and after returning from a couple of house sales that "didn't quite scratch the itch" (as my avid house sale partner Nancy said), Peter and I watched Up. I loved the beginning of the movie, enjoyed the middle part OK, and pretty much slept through the end. I saw enough to know why it won awards and to figure out the ending. It was good enough to hold the interest of my war-game playing son who could have opted out at any time. That's got to be as good a review as any.

Today after church my plan is to sew, bead and do other creative pursuits. I'll also have to finish the laundry, read the Sunday Trib, orchestrate the DVR, because there might be three shows to record at once, and we only have capability to record two and only watch one of those two. If we could record two and watch a third, it would be much better. I also want to go for a walk to unload the winter from my body.
Bead, Sew, Creative Pursuits.



No comments: