Monday, July 19, 2010

NEW M&Ms * CHICKAMONKS * PETS

While I was upstairs writing the last blog post about The Hunger Games, I could hear a cage rattling noise coming from downstairs. Then it dawned on me that we had probably trapped Chickamonk number 4. So I went downstairs and had a package of the newest m&m's which is Pretzel Flavor. I like the color of the package, although not particularly the extra graphics. I like my packaging clean. These are OK, but don't replace my passion for plain m&ms mixed with Reeses Pieces.

I checked the pot of black beans on the stove, and they weren't boiling yet, but then alll of a sudden they were, and they boiled over. I continued to ignore the fact that there was a trapped Chipmunk in the living room, and took a picture of the fish, because the other day I noticed that we'd gained a fish and now there were three: There's the big one we call Goldie, although he isn't the original Goldie. She's in a koi pond that Steve keeps at some house in the city. I think this Goldie is going to go back into that pond. We have the little Albino Trout on the top right, and then the new fish is both gold and white and larger than the Albino Trout. The new fish has brought some action into the aquarium. They all made a huge splash onto the counter today. I never see the splashes. It's almost like they wait until I'm looking away to do exciting things.

Still avoiding, I took a picture of our parrot, Pretty Bird. She is so sweet and musical and loves it when I play my iPod. Finally it was time to face the real music. In the living room. Trapped in a cage. Now quiet:

No comments: