Friday, March 6, 2009

Marylin Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing & Charm School

Marylin Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing and Charm School is a fabulous little movie for anyone who loves a good story. My friend Sue J. recommended this movie about a bread baker named Frank who meets a man by chance and then keeps an appointment for that man. You'll love all the well known actors and actresses who appear as if by surprise throughout the film. I can't wait for everyone to see and enjoy this one. Great for all ages.

We're having lovely unseasonably pleasant weather here for a couple of days so yesterday I went for a walk with Susan B. Upon arriving home I was inspired to clear out the back stairway "closet" and to organize my bag cupboard. Yea! I was so inspired by those two projects that I actually stripped paint off a large hinge on the door to the basement, and did a bit of prep sanding by hand on the door frame. I painted and glazed the back hall a few years ago, but never did the trim, which has gotten worse and worse. Now it's worst; I figure if I can do a little bit every day, maybe I'll get closer to finishing some of the unfinished decorating business around here. Most of which is painting that can't be done until the prep work is dealt with. It doesn't have to be messy; I'll do a little at a time and clean up only after little areas.


No comments: