Thursday, July 12, 2012

JEFF WHO LIVES AT HOME

Jeff Who Lives at Home - It's all in the title. Jeff is a 30 year old guy who lives in his mother's basement. He believes in signs, and on this particular day, two phone calls get him moving out of the house. There is something charming and watchable about this movie. Jeff's innocent charm, his brother's belief in himself, his mom's desire for a little more in her life, and his sister-in-law's frustrations. I really enjoyed it, but realized that not everyone will appreciate the nuanced happenings. (there's a sentence for you!)

OK, it's relatively early in the day for me, and I've already finished the newspaper. My plan is to check out the sidewalk sale in Evanston to get some exercise and see if I can find a summer purse. Then I plan to come home and really make inroads on the dining room table and the whole Auntie Kaye picture project. Two scrapbooks are completed, and I have three or four to go. The third is laid out, so all I have to do is attach the photos and make and attach (or adhese as my friend Denise says) the labels and a few sticker enhancements. YES! I will do this today and be accountable to my blog. Wish me luck. I need it. I'm so prone to distraction lately that it's not even funny.

No comments: