Monday, July 23, 2012

FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James - Of course I read it. And guess what, I've read it before. Oh...not this exact book, but many like it, because this is what women read in the 1980s and it was called the romance novel. Fabio was on the cover, and in between the pages was an innocent yet sassy young girl and the older well built hunk who beguiles and deflowers her. They constantly misunderstand each other and each others' motives and the formulaic story advances. I must say that this modern take with the 9 1/2 Weeks theme is a fun read, and just good enough that I've reserved the next book in the trilogy. I mean after all, I have to find out what happens, right? By the way, this is not a book to be taken seriously. Either enjoy it or put it down, but please don't tell me it's serious. All right then! On to Fifty Shades Darker.

No comments: