Monday, May 9, 2011

BOSSYPANTS

Bossypants by Tina Fey - Tina's got the magic. I wish I had a friend half as funny as Tina Fey. This is a great book...it's kind of like my blog in that it has no one focus - it's about all kinds of things. Tina's life, her dad, comedy, TV, some famous people, being a mom and more. I love "The Rules of Improvisation" on pages 84 and 85 because these can be adapted to life for everyone. If everyone in the world followed these rules, we might have world peace. I think. Turns out that Tina is smart, too. She graduated from the University of Virginia, which I count as a brainiac college as opposed to say, Ohio State or Michigan State. Smart and funny and a mom and down to earth and laid back. Even the praises on the back of the book are pure Tina. This is a super fun read, perfect for this summer at the beach. It'll make you laugh and laugh.

No comments: