Sunday, February 8, 2009

STEP BROTHERS * HOUSE BUNNY * PRETTY BIRD


Raunchy, inappropriate, juvenile and really really funny. We enjoyed this. How can you go wrong with Will Ferrell lately? Here's a clip from Step Brothers
Watch the clip for a little taste, but if you watch the trailer, then you've seen the clean short version of the whole movie!

Then we watched House Bunny, a very cute little movie that can wait for free On Demand, meaning you don't have to rent it. It was a bit of a letdown after Step Brothers.

I Freecycled a few things and have been spending more time with our own little Pretty Bird after reading Alex and Me. I'm going to try to teach Pretty Bird to count to three, and then I'm going to try to get her to understand one, two and three items. I know that this could take years, and figure that we've got nothing but time. She's a big part of my life and I do appreciate having her company. Here's
a photo that my friend Susan took a few years ago:


No comments: