Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HALFWAY HOME WITH THE SEWING ROOM PROJECT



This time I got some videos about hoarders on the screen as I went through my stuff, and it did the trick. I don't want to be like them! So here is the after picture of the sewing room, looking at the freshly vacuumed carpet and the chairs back in place. A sweet Freecycler unburdened me of a couple of piles of fabric and scraps, and another one is supposed to come for a bag of poly-fil and some more scraps. Yea! Notice there is no picture of the hallway yet; although there is a marked improvement in that space, my mission will not be accomplished until the hall is completely empty.
While watching and organizing I treated myself to some M&Ms. Aren't they lovely for Valentine's Day?

There is a new snack in town, supposedly healthy; I'd read about it in the Trib months ago, and it's only just now appearing on the shelves. The brand is True North, made by the Frito Lay company (I once knew someone who worked for Frito Lay, and she said that at the headquarters you could eat the snacks all day long.My kind of job). Anyway, I'd tried the True North Pistachio Crisps last week and they were wonderful yummy. This week the Jewel was out of the Pistachio so I tried the Peanut Crisps.
The Peanut Crisps are good but I won't buy them again. Think those little packets with cheese crackers with peanut butter, and you'll know what these tasted like. I can't wait to have more of the Pistachio Crisps, though. I'm off to watch The City and Nip Tuck on the DVR. It feels great to know that soon I'll be sewing and sewing, and that tomorrow my group will come over and we'll chat and craft and eat and maybe play RumiCube and have some laughs. Life is good.

No comments: