Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE * THE DESCENDANTS

The Descendants - This movie had great reviews, so when after a busy few weeks it was still playing at the theater, I finally got to go see it yesterday. It was a decent movie, good story, George Clooney is a father facing some major life changes and decisions. It's nice to watch and keeps your interest.....but.....I think you can wait until it comes out on DVD. On the other hand, there was a movie I missed at the theater that I rented the other night, and it was really good:

Crazy, Stupid, Love - Steve Carrell plays a similar dad role, and he gets some life changing news at the beginning of the movie. Ryan Gosling plays a guy who hangs out at the bar. This movie is charming and funny and watchable. I wish I could watch a movie like this every night. Especially if Ryan Gosling is in it!

No comments: