Sunday, December 5, 2010

THE LOVELY BONES

The Lovely Bones - I read the book years ago and loved the first part of it and liked the second part a lot. Although it's a story with a disturbing underlying theme, Susie Salmon draws you in. She's so alive and there, no matter where she really might be. The movie is great. I hadn't remembered many details, but couldn't stop watching just like I couldn't stop reading. The actress who plays Susie is amazing. Watch with an open mind and open heart, and this movie will talk to you too. And then....watch your children.

I eaten all the cookies I'm interested in, and Steve can finish them off. In a day or so they'll all be gone which is kind of embarrassing but goes to show you the power of sugar. Sh Sh Sh.....Sh Sh Sh......Sh Sh Sh Sh Sh Sh Sugartown.... Didn't you love the Nancy Sinatra video?

No comments: