Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT

The Kids Are Alright - This great movie was only in the theaters for a minute, probably because it's such a great family values movie. Which is a quote from the writer/director. I say, without further ado, rent it and enjoy a fun little thought-provoking story. Great characters, great dialog, great story. This is about two adopted teenagers deciding to find their sperm donor father. They are actually half siblings, because each of their moms had a child with his sperm. Loved this movie.

OK, so I've got another day to spend at home, and the list is long my friends. I'm making my gifties, got some straightening, want to bead, need to figure out tomorrow since Friday is the famous Cookie Exchange and I can't believe it's already here. I'm not in serious competition in this thing, but some of the women really really like to win. I just want to make something delicious. Want to do some early wrapping since I enjoy it. Want to get a whole bunch of new seasonal stuff onto Craigslist. OK, here goes. I'll maybe post pictures of my two pretty little Christmas trees later on.

No comments: