Friday, November 25, 2011

SIP 'N SHOP


I've only got one week to complete all the tasks I want to do for Sip 'n Shop. I want to make another one or two Leopard Necklaces, another one or two Knossos necklaces, a blue necklace, and a few more pairs of earrings. I'd love to have a few more bracelets to sell as well. I've got to shine all the jewelry up, and would love to have an explanation card for each piece. I need to channel Kelly, that stylist from The City, as I set up my display. I want to keep it simple and clean. I need to get a receipt book for the event and make a couple of signs which I'll frame in silver frames for my table. I have to get my mirror ready (I always take my lightweight full length mirror to events like this), and have a suggestion for hosts of such events to provide mirrors at every aisle or every few tables. You'll sell more stuff if people can see themselves looking great in the wares (or wears). I have no idea how the lighting will be, so I have to have one or two lamps and extension cords ready to go. I've got lots more jewelry to photograph and post, and I want to re-make my lightbox so that the white background will be brighter in my photos. OK, here I go. I'll try to post a picture of my display later today.

No comments: