Saturday, November 26, 2011

JEWELRY BY DIANNE SOPHIA


Just when I think I'm great at technology and websites and figuring out how to post just the way I want to, I discover something not quite working the way I want it to! In this case, there are two things.
First of all, I have a companion blog to this blog at diannesophia.blogspot.com
I thought that everything I've posted on that blog was also located under the heading
Jewelry by Dianne Sophia on this blog. But it's not! So to see the jewelry that I'll be selling at St. Francis' Sip & Shop on Thursday night, please go t
o diannesophia.blogspot.com
The above is a link by the way. The blogspot links are not underlined, and although they are a slightly different color than my regular font, they are difficult to distinguish.

Next, I also have a companion page to my Facebook page. The companion page is also called Jewelry by Dianne Sophia, and when I went to post my latest designs there, I discovered that all the posts would appear on the news feed of all my fb friends automatically. I really don't want to do that. I just want to have them look at the jewelry if they are interested in doing so. I don't want them to have to slog through the 10 or 20 new photos on their newsfeeds. Maybe I'll try just posting photos at my
regular fb page, and hope that they don't go out to the newsfeed.

Above is the Rhodochrosite necklace with Custom Victorian Sterling Clasp. I love pink flowers, and the marbled pink Rhodochrosite double strand of beads with the flower clasp is lovely. Swarovski crystals and Bali Silver add a little spark to the mix. I saw the designer Valentino on TV a few years ago, and he said that anyone can wear the color pink. It lightens you up and makes you look younger. Wear this necklace with black or dark brown, or go monochromatic with pink. Either way you can't go wrong. With pink my girl is In The Pink.

No comments: