Friday, February 4, 2011

MOONSTRUCK

Moonstruck - Before it's over, I'll probably review Moonstruck 25 times! I woke up this morning to check the weather on TV, then did some flipping, and Moonstruck was playing on AMC. That was it for plans for getting up early to face the day. This is one of my top ten all time favorite movies. Charming, quirky, watchable, characters, dialog, it's all you could want in a movie, and if you've never seen it, please go out and rent it to watch this weekend. You'll fall in love with Loretta Castorini and Ronnie Cammareri. It's the kind of movie where I'm glad I'm not them, but still want to be them. Just for a while.

In the meantime, my office/sewing room and our guestroom are once again an unacceptable mess. Right now I'm going to start making inroads on this. I've already completed the ironing, so there are not distractions to keep me from the project. Let's take a look at the situation:
Well, we can't. The browse for photo isn't working now. Yea! Maybe I'll just post after pics later on. I also have before and after of the kitchen counter stools ready to go. OK, enough avoidance. First thing is to empty the bottom shelf out in the guestroom and put all the dining room linens there from their former months long spot on a chair in the living room ever since I sold our big dresser. The clothes that were in the big dresser were put in the dresser that formally housed the dining room linens. Stop writing and get to work, Dianne!

No comments: