Monday, November 2, 2009

ARTISAN FAIR * SEWING * LOVING CREATING

Yesterday upon returning from Florida, I took the plunge and sent in my check to buy a table at a small Artisan Fair on the north side of Chicago on December 5th. The original plan is to sell my jewelry, but I'm allowed to sell whatever other things I make, and gift items. They should all have a handmade artisan aspect.

So I'm on my way. Valerie gave me an idea yesterday when I was "discussing" with her all the things on my list and the lack of time to complete said things be
cause I get so distracted. She said "just do three things, and those things will at least be done". So I did, and it even led to my completing extra tasks! Today I decided that every day until the Fair, I'll make at least three things to sell at the fair. If you saw my calendar this week, you'd know that this will be a great challenge for me. However I'm halfway through the first three things. Oh, there's the phone.....and it's Amvets. I agreed to a pick up tomorrow! So I've got to finish these three shawls pronto and get the Amvets
bag ready.
Here are the shawls, not quite complete, but almost......

No comments: