Friday, June 12, 2009

CHANGLING * W

Changeling - with Angelina Jolie as a 1920's era single working mom. From the minute it starts until the last second of the movie, we were in its grip. I used to think that I'd love to have lived during the 1920s, but not now. This movie is comprised of a few different story lines, each one intense and compelling. Angelina is an amazing actress.

W - I probably could've done without this one. We've seen so many good movies that a mediocre one is more of a let down than usual. Too bad Oliver Stone didn't make this one before GWBush ever dreamed of the presidency. I wonder if would have made a difference? For me, there were no surprises. Maybe that's the problem. So happy to have an intelligent thinking compassionate person in the White House.

No comments: