Sunday, November 15, 2015

MAKING COOKIES!

This afternoon I'm decorating singlet cookies to send to Peter at college. The cross country season is finished for all but of the runners who is going to nationals, so I figure they are good to go with eating some sugar now!
Step one was to make and bake the cookies,
Step two was to make the white icing and color each singlet:
                                                                 

Next I'm going to make up some Cal Poly green icing so that the singlets will look like this
when I'm finished:    Awwww! That's my Mustang!
                                                                            


I just finished decorating the singlets. They look pretty good if I do say so!


Once they set, I'll pack them up and send them off to SLO ( San Luis Obispo) in a decorated package with lots of love.

No comments: