Monday, October 20, 2014

DRAFT DAY * I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW ME FROM*

Draft Day - I got it mixed up with Million Dollar Arm which is the movie I really wanted to see, but Draft Day was OK after all. Kevin Costner works for the Cleveland Browns as the guy who decides who to draft on Draft Day. The Browns have been losing, so he has some choices to make. There's a love interest, family sentimentality, football players who want to be drafted so that they can make the big paychecks, a cocky owner, and wheeling and dealing.  I dozed off here and there, but Steve enjoyed it as a football movie. I think it was less of a football movie and more in the wheeler dealer genre. 

I Don't Know What You Know Me From* *Confessions of a Co-Star by Judy Greer - Third book in a row non-fiction woman writing about who she is. In this case, Judy is a TV and film actress who you've seen in any number of shows and movies. She usually plays the best friend, neighbor or quirky girlfriend. It's easy and fun to read. 

No comments: