Friday, September 21, 2012

WIFE 22

Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon - For some reason I didn't fly through this book, although it's very readable.  It's about a married woman with two children who signs up to take an anonymous online survey that will pay her $1000.  Maybe that's where I was a bit lost.  I often take surveys, online and in person, and have never encountered the one that pays $1000!  Wife 22 gamely proceeds to answer the questions on the survey as well as to cross some survey lines along the way.  It's a good story about marriage written in a unique modern way.  

If my little review seems stiff today, it's because blogger (blogspot) changed the game.  There is a "new and improved" screen on which to write a post, and although the old screen was not a pretty thing, this new screen leaves much to be desired.  First of all my preferred font is no longer available.  Secondly, the box that says "edit posts" is gone.  I actually started writing this post yesterday, and am unable to find my list of posts so that I can click into yesterday's writing and finish what I started.  Already there are more steps to each action.  I'm sure I'll get used to it, but the learning curve is annoying.  

No comments: