Saturday, August 27, 2011

STORIES I ONLY TELL MY FRIENDS * LIFE AS WE KNOW IT

Stories I Only Tell My Friends An Autobiography by Rob Lowe - I love the occasional celebrity autobio, and wasn't sure how much I cared about Rob Lowe in terms of investing the time to read an entire book of his stories, but he's a good writer and a dedicated actor. It's a sweet book and Rob includes lots of stuff about his famous friends and acquaintances.


Life As We Know It - This is a darling movie starring Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel. I only knew Josh by name from my magazines, but he is very sweet to watch, so I'm happy to know him now! He's a younger cuter Vince Vaughn. I'm not sure Vince has to play the married guy already, but since that's what he's doing, Josh can be the single guy. In this movie, the Katherine character and the Josh character can't stand each other, but are thrown into a circumstance where they are raising a 1 year old baby girl together. You know the rest. But it's great mindless entertainment when you want to slow down that thinking brain and veg.

No comments: