Wednesday, August 24, 2011

MIDNIGHT IN PARIS

Midnight in Paris - Finally! It rained yesterday morning and then was overcast....the perfect afternoon for a matinee, and I saw the perfect movie. Midnight in Paris was like a magical little treat. It helps to love Woody Allen movies, and it helps to love Paris, and if you love the 1920s and wished you could have lived then instead of now (I confess to such madness - not as much as when I was younger, but still), then here's a movie for you. I didn't know anything about the story, and don't want to give anything away. Just know that Owen's character Gil, lives in California, and he's engaged to a girl, and they are in Paris with her parents. The cinematography is beautiful, the story is charming and quirky, and I would like to live in this movie.

No comments: