Friday, September 2, 2016

A HOUSE FOR HAPPY MOTHERS

url.jpgA House for Happy Mothers by Amulya Malladi - This was a fine book to read on vacation when I didn't need an excellent story holding me back from getting up and out to breakfast. It's the story of a couple who use a surrogate mother to carry their baby, only the surrogate is in India, at the House for Happy Mothers. I'm happy to know what I learned here, but the best readers for this book are people who are considering using an Indian surrogate. It's modern and sweet.


Said vacation consisted of Steve and I driving a car to SLO, and then helping Peter to make a few changes to his new room for Junior Year. It turned into a sweet transformation - new paint, carpet that we laid right over the old, new desk that I scored on Craigslist, took off the closet doors and recessed the dresser, etc. It was like a Design on a Dime episode, and I hope Peter now knows how to do it for himself in the future. That's a vacation for us. I also played a lot of Pokemon Go after Steve left, and it was great company, not to mention fruitful, since there are different common Pokemon out west. I'm up to 94/150 on my Pokedex!

No comments: