Saturday, February 11, 2012

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE DRESS

It's All About the Dress What I Learned in Forty Years About Men, Women, and Fashion by Vicky Tiel - Vicky is fabulous, and I loved loved loved her book. The title says it all, although it could also include Inside Hollywood Stories, Inside Stories from a Socialite's Life in the 1960s, 70s and 80s, and How to Get a Man. It's a sincere, fun read, and she includes bits of wisdom, great recipes, and little sketches throughout. Although I'd heard of Vicky Tiel, I didn't know much about her. She's flown under the radar of my popular culture knowledge, which made the book all the more delicious. If you like fashion, gossip, and fun, you'll like this book, too. Her designs are gorgeous and timeless, as are her recipes and as is her advice. I love Vicky!

No comments: