Monday, March 28, 2011

DECORATING PETER'S ROOM - INSPIRATION ROOMS

Yesterday I spent some time surfing for Teen Boy Inspiration Rooms....Here's what I found: This one has a blue wall, and I like the bordered carpet. I like the large patchwork quilt, but it's too busy. Actually the whole thing is too busy.

I like the way this one has the light colored walls and I love the box pictures over the desk. Peter's desk and computer are in the basement, close to his gaming area, so I don't have to have those in his room.

Peter and I both like this one. We both liked the wall color, (although I see brown, and he doesn't!) and we really like the photo box frame arrangement over the bed. I don't like the plaid, but love the color blocks on the comforter.

Here's that TV over the bed inspiration. I can't turn Peter's bed around, though. He has to have a nightstand with lamp in order to read.

I love this black/white/gray room. I don't think we can do it with the beige in the rug, though. The squares bookshelves are like the expedit bookshelf that we'll put in his room. I think it looks masculine and modern, with both color walls. He's not impressed.

Peter liked this blue for his walls, I think it's way too bright. He didn't like the red or the white furniture. Just this blue. There's no way I want to go this dark on all the walls. An accent wall maybe...but more of a flat dark blue, like this font color.

This would be a really great blue for the walls, but Peter doesn't like it. Nor does he like anything about this picture. It's so simple and relaxing....I like the simple stripe on the bed, which is probably a throw. I don't like the picture above the bed, though.
I'd put it somewhere else.

No comments: