Sunday, October 21, 2012

FIFTY SHADES FREED


Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James - This is the third book in the Fifty Shades trilogy, and you can pretty much fly through the first 3/4 of the book.  Then it actually starts getting interesting, and I love the way E. L. has finished out the series at the very end.  In five months, since meeting Christian Grey, Anastasia has come a long long way:  "And now here I am, Mrs. Christian Grey, married to the most delicious, sexy, philanthropic, absurdly wealthy mogul a woman could meet."  and "He'll always be Fifty Shades...my Fifty Shades.  Do I want him to change?  No, not really - only insofar as I want him to feel loved.  Peeking up at him, I take a moment to admire his captivating beauty...and he's mine.  And it's not just the allure of his fine, fine, face and his body that has me spellbound.  It's what's behind the perfection that draws me, that calls to me...his fragile, damaged soul."  There was also a sentence I loved that I can't locate right now.  Something about my poor damaged, megalomaniac, controlling husband.  You gotta love this stuff!  If you don't then the Fifty Shades trilogy might not be for you. 

No comments: